Do you have an old-looking or just plain ugly bathroom countertop (vanity) that needs a facelift? Does it have marble swirls, an ugly color, or just look dull? You probably want to avoid changing it since it can end up costing you a small fortune and at the same time you need to bring it up-to-date.
Why would changing that little old innocent vanity cost so much?
- The standard replacement vanity-top sizes you see in the store won’t fit in your bathroom, and you’ll need a custom-size – which means a premium charge.
- The old vanity cabinet may not work with the new top you order, and you may need to buy a brand new one.
- The damage caused around the walls from removing/installing the vanity will need to be repaired and cost time & money
- A plumber may be needed to rework the plumbing to fit the location of the new vanity and sink placement.
- A plumber may be needed to install the new faucets and drain (leaving the old ones will look bad.)
Because of all the steps involved, we know people that have had to pay at least $1200 for just a simple single vanity replacement. That’s a lot of money they could have saved.
Is there a better way to update the countertops in your bathroom? Yes : It’s called bathroom vanity resurfacing and it costs a lot less than $1200. A lot less.
Bathroom vanity resurfacing is an increasing popular process that allows us to change the surface look of your fixture by applying a durable, attractive, new surface over the old surface of your countertop/sink. It doesn’t change the actual shape of your item – so the shape remains the same, but the surface looks totally different.
In most cases you don’t need to do much else than have the old faucet and drain removed.
You have the option of over 20 stone-like colors that look modern and go with almost any bathroom decor and the work is completed in usually a few hours.
And in case you were wondering: chips, scratches, stains and damages can also be repaired.
What material does the vanity refinishing work on? Most hard surfaces, such as:
- Cultured Marble
- & more
See these videos of dated vanities in Austin, TX that we updated for some of our clients:
Are you in the Austin Area and interested in Austin vanity resurfacing?
Give us a call to see if we can help and to get a phone-estimate.
The 1-Day Makeover Without Replacement
Austin BBB Member
100% Money-Back Guarantee